Some guys write notes, others have their friends do the talking, and some just blurt it out. Writing down on paper the way you feel is okay, but you can never be sure who, besides Paige, will read it. Having your friends tell Paige you like her is okay, but who better than you can say what’s on your mind? Blurting out your feelings is okay, too, but it would probably go over better if you thought things out and had something more to say than, “Hey! I like you!!”
Here are a few tried-and-true ways to tell Paige you like her:
- Sit across from her on the bus and strike up a conversation. If you both have a good time, do it again tomorrow.
- Tell her you thought her science project was really great. Ask if she wants to be your lab partner next time.
- Ask her to dance at the school dance.
- Ask her and her friends to join you and your friends in a game of kickball.
- Offer her the extra ticket you have to the class play.
- Go see her step team perform and ask if she’d like to come to your Lacrosse game.
- Call her on the phone and ask her about the science homework. Take the opportunity to chat a little about school and her friends.
- Ask if she wants to volunteer with you and some friends for the Earth Day community clean up.
- Tell her about your youth-group hike along the river next weekend. Ask if she wants to come along.
- Let her know that you and your friends will be at Chick-fil-A after school. Suggest she bring her friends and meet you all there if they want to.
Boy's Guide to Girls: 30 Pointers You Won't Get from Your Parents or Friends (Paperback and eBook)
+Boy's Guide to Girls