Just last week, Charlotte and your best friend, Ethan, decided to go together. Should you do it, too? Ethan says it no big deal to date one girl exclusively, but you’re not so sure. Your instinct is right to give it some thought. See what others, like your parents, have to say. Listen to what your gut tells you. Make sure that if you’re going to have a steady girlfriend, it’s for the right reason.
Which of these are the best reasons to go with just one girl?
Going Stead Quiz1. Everyone else is doing it.
2. She’s a football cheerleader.
3. You feel really great when you’re around her.
4. Your best friend says you should.
5. She’s the only girl who said “yes.”
6. You want to make another girl jealous.
7. She’s smart, nice, and fun to hang out with.
8. It’s what young men your age do.
9. You don’t want to be left out of the dating scene.
10. She’s the best girl you can get.
Good reasons: 3 and 7
Bad reasons: all the rest
Boy's Guide to Girls: 30 Pointers You Won't Get From Your Parents or Friends (Paperback and eBook)
+Boy's Guide to Girls